@egoing5162
Students
316,676
Reviews
8,923
Course Rating
4.9
kma72872674
·
I’m listening carefully.
Excellent.
very good
fatemymoon7337
This is a high-quality course where you can learn not only basic information but also the mindset needed to build real skills! The kind explanations tailored to beginners helped me overcome much of my fear!
okkk0212
You’re a ray of light for those of us without a background in this ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much.. The lectures aren’t boring either, so they’re great to binge-watch!
I think this is a great course for getting familiar with HTML in a light, easy way. Thank you :)
shdudwnsdl8895
This is the definitive Linux lecture. I’ll refer back to it again and again.
studyfourty
Although the material isn’t easy, the lecture is structured so that you can learn it through repetition.!
0oing
Please teach it in a way that’s easy for non-developers to understand. It’s truly the best. As I followed along with the lecture, I couldn’t help but say, “Oh... amazing!” It’s fun!
rkdntm
Although I had experience with React in practice, I didn’t know much about Node.js. This course was a valuable opportunity to learn the basics and some simple code for free, so I studied very productively. Thank you for providing such a high-quality course for free ^^