Above all, the course was memorable because it wasn’t focused merely on explaining features; instead, it naturally taught the necessary skills by having us create an actual deliverable. I think it’s easy for those who are new to AI-powered web development to understand the overall workflow, while also offering those with existing design or development experience a chance to take their established way of working to the next level.
Through this course, I clearly realized that AI is not simply an auxiliary tool that saves a little time, but a powerful tool capable of breaking down the boundaries between design and development and changing the way we work altogether. I especially recommend this course to anyone who understands design but wants to try coding as well, anyone who wants to quickly turn their Figma designs into real websites, and anyone who wants to make proper use of AI in their work.
Although the course covers a lot in a short period of time, its greatest strength is that it doesn’t simply list a large number of technologies. Instead, through the process of completing a single project, you learn how to connect and use Figma, MCP, AI, HTML/CSS, Tailwind, React, Git, and Vercel.
After taking the course, I feel one step closer to becoming a full-stack designer who can move beyond my previous way of working—thinking of “design as design and development as development”—and quickly create everything myself, from design and implementation to revisions and deployment.
If you want to learn how to use AI not simply because it’s fascinating, but to improve your productivity at work and create real deliverables, I highly recommend taking this course at least once. I also want to actively apply the Figma MCP and AI vibe coding methods I learned in this course to a variety of projects going forward.
I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to create a tangible result in a short amount of time and experience a new design and development workflow using AI. It was truly an informative course with a high level of practical applicability!!