@nell
Students
2,024
Reviews
174
Course Rating
4.9
dmltn55528221
·
The explanations are friendly, and I like the content. However, as someone who knows absolutely nothing about programming, I felt that there wasn’t enough explanation of the very basics, so I plan to study the language alongside it and take the course again. I recommend it to those who have moved beyond the beginner level. I also recommend this course because questions and feedback are handled quickly.
robertshim33153052
It's been a long time since I've been able to take the course because of childcare ㅠㅠ Please extend the enrollment period generously ㅠㅠ
I haven't been able to listen much because of childcare... ㅠㅠ Please extend the enrollment period generously ㅠㅠ
qkrwndjs98982277
This is very helpful.
ytjeon4220
This is the first time I've taken a lecture where there wasn't a single part I couldn't understand, even though it was a topic I previously knew nothing about.
kim9668
Great. Good good.
ek12mv2
Thanks to you, I'm enjoying learning about Flutter. Thank you for providing it for free :)
manof3kids5047
I'm an intermediate Flutter developer. I purchased this course with high expectations and went through sections 1 and 2, but I'm really disappointed. It's just like reading a textbook. This is the first time I've encountered a course that explains things so vaguely. While browsing through the course, I exceeded the 7% progress rate, so I can't even get a refund. I really don't recommend this course.
kindjin12
The course was packed with substantial, practical information that can be immediately applied in real-world situations. There are plenty of practice materials available, making it great for continued practice even after completing the course.
unipics
This is an excellent lecture.