I had been using Claude Code, but only in a simple “I’m getting this error. What’s causing it?” or “Fix it for me” kind of way. After taking this course, I realized that learning things systematically really does make a difference. 😊
What I liked about Jim Coding’s course is that it doesn’t just end with, “Here’s a feature.” Instead, it explains step by step how and when to use each feature in actual development situations, making helpful connections along the way. In particular, I was able to properly understand things like MCP and sub-agents—topics I probably would have only had a vague understanding of if I had looked them up on my own.
I’m already applying what I learned in the course to my work! The most fascinating and satisfying part so far has been Playwright MCP.
In the past, whenever a bug occurred on a screen, I had to click through the screen myself, open the developer tools, take screenshots, and then explain the situation to the AI again… But now, watching the AI open the browser window itself, inspect the screen, and track down the problem feels like a whole new world. 😮✨
I also used to get exhausted and spend a lot of time trying to follow along as much as possible during my first watch-through, and there were even courses I never finished because of that. But following the instructor’s advice to watch the course once first and then revisit the parts I need later made it much less overwhelming. It also helped me quickly grasp the overall flow, which was great.
It’s a course where you also pick up some great tips on how to take courses!!
I think this course would be incredibly helpful for any developer who wants to go beyond simply “trying out Claude Code” and start using it properly in their work. 🙌
Thank you for creating such a great course! The most rewarding part is that I’m already putting what I learned to use in my day-to-day work, one thing at a time. 😊💻