@hicrhodus
Students
2,926
Reviews
185
Course Rating
4.8
ywahn0012638
·
You are explaining it in detail at a beginner-friendly level.
limsite7161
It was very helpful. I burst out laughing when I saw you being shy during the introduction of the great book in Session 28. ^^ I joined as a member and am trying to listen to the additional lectures on Hicrodos, but the page seems to be missing. Could you please check? Thank you.
acup78189
It is very informative and easy.
epica3139777
The lecture is really great. It's being very helpful.
junghoonlee9680
That was very helpful.
sskim2220
Thank you for the great tips that are helpful for practical work.
swpromer
Thank you for the great lecture.
postchoiym5870
I'm a beginner, but you are very kind and teach so well. This is very helpful.
java07983179
It's great for building a foundation. They teach step-by-step in a way that's really easy for beginners to understand.
sjlee0522340
Thank you for pointing out every detail on how to use ChatGPT, the leader in AI. I feel like I'll be able to make great use of it moving forward, and I'm even more touched that it's free. I wish you great success!