If you’re interested in vibe coding and find yourself in a situation where you have to choose just one course, I recommend this one.
https://vibeplug-iota.vercel.app/
I made this by following along with the lessons. (~26.9.4)
(I didn’t purchase a domain. Haha.)
Of everything I’ve done this year, I think taking this course by VibePlug was probably the best decision.
As a working professional, I had been taking coding-related courses because AI and vibe coding have recently been booming, and I didn’t want to fall behind. In other courses, perhaps because my skills were still lacking, I could get something working by following the instructions, but I didn’t understand why it worked. Whenever I fixed one thing, something else would break, so I had fallen into a bit of a slump. After taking this course, however, it felt like "the fog had lifted" in my head.
There were many signs that a great deal of thought had gone into making sure even people without a technical background could complete the course. To help students achieve the ultimate goal of deploying and operating a service, the instructor explained only the essential core concepts and placed additional information in the appendix, allowing us to stay focused on the goal without getting lost.
At the beginning of each lesson, the learning objectives were explained. After the explanation, the lesson was summarized toward the end, and the next topic was briefly introduced, which made it easy to stay engaged.
In my experience, the "breadcrumbs" and clues mentioned by the instructor connected from one episode to the next like a detective novel, making the course very engaging. Rather than simply ending with a verbal explanation, the instructor went into the actual F12 developer tools to show how the data moved. We also checked the logs for each service (Supabase, Vercel, and the development server), which helped me understand everything much more clearly.
Also, the risks posed by the two examples of malicious customers were much more impactful than simply being told vaguely to be careful about security, and they really made me more alert.
I’m also interested in VibePlug’s other courses. I hope they create courses on topics not covered here or in other fields as well.
I highly recommend this course to everyone.