@univ
Students
6,719
Reviews
69
Course Rating
4.9
gooofy
·
Screen translation is amazing.
rotkgood
The length and content are substantial.
dataiiing
Goodbye to the days of haphazardly patching together childish ideas and sending them off. I really enjoyed the professor’s fun and informative lecture, delivered with such calm humor. I’ll recommend it to my friend who’s an instructor, too!
nan
In this era where the value of explicit knowledge is diminishing due to AI, this is a brilliant lecture that shows the first steps of "how to effectively convey one's own tacit knowledge"... It resonates deeply. Thank you for teaching Prof. Winston.
jjhgwx
Thank you!
hihi751
What I felt while watching was that it seemed to teach how to make good PPTs or how to use props to improve focus. It's a bit vague, so to speak.
likewise
A video that should serve as a textbook for everyone in the world who gives presentations!