강의

멘토링

로드맵

profile image

sorryhyun96

@sorryhyun96

Students

3,150

Reviews

128

Course Rating

4.2

Reviews

  • Thumbnail image of the The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.

    anjunghwan1622

    ·

    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.

    It seems to be somewhat outdated.

  • Thumbnail image of the I'll study deep learning without going to graduate school - Basis for deep learning

    gkwoap5375

    ·

    I'll study deep learning without going to graduate school - Basis for deep learning
    I'll study deep learning without going to graduate school - Basis for deep learning
  • Thumbnail image of the The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.

    jang06128321

    ·

    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
  • Thumbnail image of the Advanced concepts for Deep learning

    swpromer

    ·

    Advanced concepts for Deep learning
    Advanced concepts for Deep learning
  • Thumbnail image of the The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.

    swpromer

    ·

    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
  • Thumbnail image of the I'll study deep learning without going to graduate school - Basis for deep learning

    swpromer

    ·

    I'll study deep learning without going to graduate school - Basis for deep learning
    I'll study deep learning without going to graduate school - Basis for deep learning
  • Thumbnail image of the The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.

    jang06129394

    ·

    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
  • Thumbnail image of the 14 days with Claude Code

    aje04112291

    ·

    14 days with Claude Code
    14 days with Claude Code
  • Thumbnail image of the The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.

    hicho46122

    ·

    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
    The Great Pirate Era of AI has begun.
  • Thumbnail image of the 14 days with Claude Code

    smban7005

    ·

    14 days with Claude Code
    14 days with Claude Code